Giving a talk at my alma mater
This is really exciting–I’ll be giving a talk at the weekly applied math seminar at the University of California at Irvine in November. (4:00 pm on November 21, 2011) This will be a fun homecoming, and I can’t wait to catch up with old friends (and potential collaborators)! Many thanks to John Lowengrub for the invitation!
Here is my current list of upcoming talks in 2011-2012:
- September 30, 2011 (noon): Millind Tambe’s Teamcore group, University of Southern California (not a public talk)
- October 17, 2011 (Session II): USC PSOC short course: “physical sciences approach to understanding cancer”, University of Southern California
- November 21, 2011 (4:00 pm): Applied Mathematics Seminar, Department of Mathematics, University of California at Irvine
- Spring 2012: Mathematics Biology and Ecology Seminar, Centre for Mathematical Biology, University of Oxford (UK)
- May 18, 2012: USC PSOC seminar, Center for Applied Molecular Medicine, University of Southern California